Welcome to the class blog for MSVU’s GPRL6105(01/18): media, culture & society. This is a blended class involving distance participants as well as participants in the classroom. Students activate class discussions through reflections shared on this blog, as well as in other environments and through other technologies. Thanks for visiting. Come back soon.
- Connecting Social Problems and Popular Culture: Why Media is Not the Answer Written by Karen Sternheimer (2013) Book Review By: Lance Wade November 26, 2013
- Review: Citizens’ Media Against Armed Conflict November 13, 2013
- Media Review – Andrew Keen: What is Social Media Really Doing to our Society? November 12, 2013
- Collaborate, Productive, Performative, Templated: Youth, Identity, and Breaking the Fourth Wall Online – by Shayla Thiel-Stern November 11, 2013
- Why Newspapers Gave Away The Future November 11, 2013
for more on…